Backbone overlay

Rasmus Storjohann rstorjoh at sfu.ca
Thu Mar 12 22:32:08 EST 1998

I use X-plor to calculate NMR structures, and I need to modify my PDB
files so that certain regions of the protein are overlaid (by rotating
and tranlating each structure). This is a common thing to do in molecular
visualisation programs, e.g. the Fit command in MolMol, but it is
cumbersome to have to use the WritePDB command in molmol. I would much
prefer to use X-plor, does anyone have a script that can do this?

Thanks,
   Rasmus
        __		Rasmus Storjohann
       / /\		Institute of Molecular Biology
      / /  \		and Biochemistry
     / / /\ \		Simon Fraser University
    / / /\ \ \		Burnaby, British Columbia V5A 1S6
   / /_/__\ \ \		e-mail: rstorjoh at sfu.ca
  /________\ \ \	Phone: (604) 291-5657 / 415-0575
  \___________\/	FAX:   (604) 291-3765