MLM History! Zig Ziglar Goes MLM!

opp2000 at usenm.net opp2000 at usenm.net
Mon Sep 11 22:55:36 EST 2000

|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
THE SINGLE BIGGEST EVENT IN MLM HISTORY!
|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |

MLM Veterans - DO NOT MISS THIS!

Zig Ziglar is going MLM.

Zig Ziglar has pre-launched his own new
network Company - Official Launch date: January 2001.

We are recruiting for leaders who instantly
recognize the GLOBAL potential of Zig Ziglar going MLM.

This is going to be the biggest thing in Network Marketing History.

THOUSANDS are Joining Right Now.... HURRY!

For information and consideration Send an Email to:

mailto:autoreply at ethos.st?subject=ZZN

Note:  Please make sure the letters

  -    ZZN    -

are in the Subject Field.