one large fabric supply in China

jack21_h at 21cn.com jack21_h at 21cn.com
Sun Nov 18 23:57:34 EST 2001

Dear Sir/Madam,
Sorry to bother you!

Haining Bafang Weaving Co.Ltd has more than 50 years history of weaving & dying cotton fabries. In 1990's, it has boon certified as a large-scale spinning & weaving company by the Chinese goverment.The company occupies 47000 square-meter lands, after twice important technology alteration, it boast advanced oversea equipments cost more than 70 million yuan, which improve the production level. The jean produced by us accord with the standard of USA "LEVIS", our annual capacity is eight millions meters of jean 152cm(60"), most of the products have been being exported to more than thirty other countries and regions, such as Japan, Korea, Hongkong, Austria, Spain, France, United States of America. Our quality enjoys high reputation.

¡¡¡¡The entire manufacturing flow has been significantly adopted by imported globe advanced equipments.
Dying machine is one set of rope-dying machine manufactured by Morrison Co. U.S.A, five sets of Beamer machine by Reed Chatrood Co. U.S.A, one set of Sizing machine, made by West point Co. U.S.A and one set of Sizing machine by Sucker Maller Co. Germany. Looms are thirty two sets of EP DIR looms by Slzer Ruti Co. Swiss, twenty eight sets of Gtm looms by Picanel Co. Belgium and ten sets of TP500 looms by Smit Co. Italy. Finishing machine is one set of Preshrinking machine by Morrison Co. U.S.A etc.

¡¡¡¡Our company pays attention to scientific management, and is strict to quality.In 2000, company passed ISO9002 international quality system certification. Besides yarn-dyed youth fabric, shrinkage-proof denium, and thin denium, scientists and engineers of Haining Bafang Weaving Co.Ltd successfully invented and commercialized various products such as stretching denium, color demium, and printing denimm, which are very popular in over 30 countries. We adhere the policy that we hope to cooperate with demostic and oversea customers on the basis of equal and mutual benefit dependingn our high quality and business credit

Best regards!

Ms.Lee

Email: bafang88 at 21cn.com

click here to view more detail: http://www25.brinkster.com/fabricn/